Friday 30 May 2014

Most commons in Respiratory System

 In lung cancer, partial deletion of the short arm of chromosome
3 (3p) has been one of the earliest and most common
genetic changes. Chromosome 3p deletion occurs in
almost 100% of SCLC and 90% of NSCLC.
Mutation and more commonly amplification of PIK3CA , which encodes the catalytic
subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K), occur
most commonly in squamous cell carcinomas.


 p53 inactivating mutations are the most common
alterations in cancer, especially lung cancer, where 17p13 frequently demonstrates hemizygous deletion and mutational inactivation in the remaining allele.


 Lung cancer is the most common
cause of brain metastases.


 Patients with persistent
headaches without any structural abnormalities on brain imaging
should undergo spinal fluid evaluation for leptomeningeal
carcinomatosis. A positive cytology is found on an initial lumbar
puncture in 50% to 70% of the patients. In patients with
clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of leptomeningeal metastases,
repeat lumbar puncture is required if the first cytology
evaluation is negative.


 Today, breast cancer is the second most common cause of BM among all solid malignancies, second only to lung cancer; furthermore, it is the most common cause of leptomeningeal carcinomatosis.


 Lung cancer can metastasize to almost
any bone, although the axial skeleton and proximal long bones
are most commonly involved. Bone pain is present in up to
25% of all lung cancer patients at presentation.


 Dermatomyositis and polymyositis are inflammatory conditions characterized by muscle weakness and tenderness, and skin changes, in the case of dermatomyositis.


 Breast and lung cancers are the most common associated malignancies. Most
cases are idiopathic in nature and unrelated to cancer.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete